The current situation across the country in response to COVID19 is unprecedented and we are trying to make rational and safe decisions about the way we work to keep children and staff in school safe. This continues to be our first priority.
With guidance from the government we are taking the following steps:
- Children or staff that have a new persistent cough or fever should self-isolate for 14 days.
- Children or staff living in a household where a family member has the above symptoms should self-isolate for 14 days.
- Children and staff are to continue washing their hands regularly within setting
- Parents and carers are encouraged to wash their child’s hands before entering setting and when they leave – hand sanitiser is available.
- We ask that on pick up and drop off, parents and carers wait outside the building on the footpath within the church grounds and we will collect the children from you before session and bring the children out to you at the end of session.
As you all aware, the situation is changing daily and we are closely following all advice given from the government. We will endeavour to keep you updated continuously. Please continue to access updates on Pre-schools website and also updates on our Facebook page where will continue to you with important information and changes.